Melba College recognises the importance of identifying and developing leadership skills in all students as it underpins the development of active, informed citizens.
Leadership training is embedded in the curriculum and programs woven through Years 7-12.
It focuses on the leadership of self, others and the community.
- leadership characteristics
- responsibility and duty
- communication skills
- enabling and inspiring others
- College Captains
- Junior School Captains
- House Captains (Junior and Senior)
- Co-curricular Captains (Sport, Music)
- Student Voice Representatives
- School Council Representatives
- Peer Support
- Melba Ambassadors
- Beacon Ambassadors
Please see also Student Voice click here