Student Recognition and Reward Program
Melba College is committed to rewarding achievement in the areas of Academia, Citizenship and Endeavour (ACE). This promotes holistic learning, acknowledges the range of abilities and interests of our students, and fosters a culture of success.
Points can be accrued for:
- meeting academic expectations
- participation in the co-curricular program
- 1 point per activity, or multiple points for extended participation
- points are awarded by supervising teachers in consultation with the Year Level Leader
- demonstrating college values
- demonstrating citizenship
Students who achieve 80+ ACE points are rewarded at an end of semester assembly.
Students who accrue 100+ ACE points are celebrated as ‘Centurions’ at this assembly and at the annual college Celebration evening.