Library Resource Centres on both the Junior and Senior campuses welcome and support student learning in a comfortable, well-resourced environment.
The expert, friendly staff empower students to:
- engage with literature and develop a passion for reading
- develop literacy skills
- research using the Library Catalogue and online databases
- become literate seekers of information and lifelong learners.
Facilities and Resources
- a balanced collection of print and electronic material that supports the curriculum and enhances learning
- discrete areas for reading, private study and research
- digital technologies, print/scan/photocopier facilities
- newspapers and magazines