A culture of excellence characterises our senior (Years 10-12) student cohort who are situated on the Brentnall Road campus. They are taught by dedicated teachers who provide outstanding tuition and coaching, targeted feedback, and moral support. This produces students with the knowledge base, skill development, autonomy, resourcefulness and mindfulness to succeed in school and beyond.
The learning program is inclusive, enriching and challenging. It:
- promotes individual and collaborative endeavour
- caters for the full range of learning preferences
- utilises appropriate digital technologies
- provides a range of leadership and community service opportunities
- incorporates a diverse range of wellbeing, academic and co-curricular activities
- includes study skills input, course counselling and careers guidance.
A diverse elective program at Year 10 and broad VCE, VCAL and VET subject choices provide a pathway to suit the interests and aspirations of all students.
Year 10 students can apply to participate in the VCE Enhancement Program to access VCE subjects.
The Learners, Individuals, Citizens (LIC) Awards Program facilitates the recognition and celebration of learning progress, character strengths and positive behaviour, and community service.