Our strategic direction is underpinned by our vision which encapsulates the goal of all students achieving their personal best as a learner, individual and citizen. This broad strategy will improve student learning outcomes and be addressed at Melba College in the immediate future with a focus on three initiatives:
- Empowering students and building school pride
- Building teacher capacity and practice excellence
- Developing specific curriculum planning and assessment strategies
For more detail on our approach to addressing these initiatives, please click here for our
- Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- Melba College 2018 AIP
- 2018 Annual Report to the Community
- Teaching and Learning Charter
Responsibility for learning is shared by the whole learning community: students, teachers and families. As partners in supporting student learning progress we encourage parents to:
- take an active interest in learning on a daily basis
- communicate regularly with teaching staff
- attend parent/student/teacher interviews
- seek advice from our Career Advisor.
The school will be creating its school strategic plan 2021-25 over the course of 2020 and will upload here once complete.