Melba College is an open entry school. There are no restrictions. If you apply, you will be welcome.
Applications are made through your primary school via an application form to be completed and returned to the primary school by 12 May 2017.
Notification of your school placement will occur on 10 August 2017.
Important dates and events
Campus familiarisation visit for students enrolling:
- without a large peer group
- with funding support
Information Night - an opportunity for us to
- highlight the college vision, values, culture and strategic direction
- outline curriculum details and procedural information
- introduce you to staff
- address any questions or concerns.
December 12 2017
- all students attend Melba College, meet their form group peers and prepare for the commencement of learning in 2017.
- Mt Evelyn, 3 days (approximately $250)
Parent Information Evening
- Information update, brief conversation with teachers
Late Term 1
First formal reporting opportunity
- GPA Cycle 1 Reports and Parent Student Teacher Conferences