We engage, enrich and empower students to become:
- successful, passionate and inspired learners
- confident, creative and resilient individuals
- informed, active and thoughtful citizens
We achieve this by:
- providing a safe and nurturing environment
- delivering quality personalised learning programs
- offering broad ranging co-curricular opportunities
- valuing student voice and fostering leadership skills
- providing diversified learning pathways
- facilitating community service.
Our students appreciate that they are:
- known and heard
- held to high expectations
- encouraged to strive for excellence and produce their personal best
- educated by passionate, dedicated teachers
- supported or challenged in their learning as necessary
- given learning choices
- the beneficiaries of a comprehensive wellbeing program and suite of services
- equipped with the skills to become lifelong learners
- given increasing responsibility for their own learning
- celebrated; that learning progress is recognised and rewarded.
Melba College parents appreciate:
- our vision, values and strategic agenda
- their active partnership with us
- our open lines of communication
- being part of our friendly community
- our expert, professional staff
- the productive learning environment
- the holistic learning agenda
And all this is soon to be further facilitated in our brand new, 25 million dollar, state-of-the-art learning facility!
Our students are given every opportunity to be safe and happy, to enjoy a positive schooling experience and graduate well-rounded and world-ready.
But don’t take our word for it.
Click here for student, parent and alumni testimonials.