The best educational outcomes are achieved through an active partnership between our students, staff and parents.
Your partnership with us is vital in supporting the progress, growth and learning of your child.
Parents have many opportunities to contribute to the life of Melba College including:
- involvement in parent bodies including the School Council and Music Support Group
- volunteer assistance in literacy and numeracy, EAL or reading programs
- assisting with the sport program or school production
- supporting fundraising efforts
- attending student/teacher/parent interviews
- having conversations with your child about their learning every day.